uWanna Thug 2.0
What Happened to My Show Notes?Your important files are encrypted.
Many of your news, good reads, cheat codes, and other links are no longer accessible because they have been encrypted. Maybe you are busy looking for a way to recover your notes, but do not waste your time. Nobody can recover your files without our decryption service.
Can I Recover My Show Notes?Sure. We guarantee that you can recover all your files safely and easily. But you have not so enough time.
You can decrypt some of your links for free. Try not by clicking <Decrypt>.
Buf if you want to decrypt all your files, you need to pay.
You only have 3 days to submit the payment. After that the price will be doubled.
Also, if you don't pay in 7 days, you won't be able to recover your notes forever.
We will also have free events for users who are so poor that they couldn't pay in 6 months.
How Do I Pay?Payment is accepted in Bitcoin only. For more information click <About bitcoin>.
Please check the current price of Bitcoin and buy some bitcoins. For more information, click <How to buy bitcoins>.
And send the correct amount to the address specified in this windows.
After your payment, click <Check Payment>. Best time to check: 9:30PM - 11:30PM America/New_York on Tuesdays.
- Apple Walkie Talkie could allow iPhone eavesdropping
- Google employees listen to private recordings
- Patented Unhackable Computer Ever Canceled
- FBI Releases Master Decryption Keys for GandCrab Ransomware
- Cloudflare outage on July 2, 2019
- Aavgo security lapse exposed hotel bookings
- Sprint Account Breaches via Samsung
- DXC clouding US Mediacaid Data
- ARM licensing change
- EU GPS down for 4 days
- FBI Plans for more social media monitoring
- Social Media want to Storm Area 51 (420)
- Get malware instead of deep nudes
- Bypassing Python3.8 Audit Hooks
- How to Use User Mode Linux
- Topinambour breakdown
- CVE-2019-13139 - Docker build code execution
- Hiding data in Music
- CVE-2019-11580 - Atlassian Crowd RCE
- Jenkins Vulns (Docker Credential Theft)
- CVE-2019-1010022: GNU Libc buffer overflow, bypass stack guard
Useful / Projects
clique at your own risque
- httpfileserver dork [hermit]
- time sensitive authenticated aws request dork [sshell]
- access key dork [xehle]
- shell bonsai [x0]
- big ole [x0]
- sacred geometry [x0]
- finland looks beautiful [x0]
- bike park [x0]
- c&c robot [x0]
- summer fun [x0]
- vacation vibes [x0]
- logins.json dork [plazmaz]
- key4.db dork [xehle]